Friday 7 January 2011

New year resolutions.

Hi Mum and Olive.

It’s the start of the new year and by now many of us doggie types will have already broken our New Year’s resolutions. Not to worry though as there are so many to choose from that I am sure there are some New Year’s resolutions we can actually keep. The family have been doing the "Auld Lang Syne" bit as they struggled to keep their eyes open long enough to see in the new year.

So I have come up with my top ten list of doggie New Year Resolutions for us all to break.

  1. Resolve not to smell at the crotch of friends of the family. (I know its fun - but it is a no no!)
  2. Resolve not to hump our toys and especially not a human leg.
  3. Resolve when begging for food near the table - no dribbling of saliva.
  4. Resolve not to do silent but deadly farts.
  5. Resolve not to bite the Vet. (Well not to often)
  6. Resolve not to roll in evil smelling items. (Humans don't understand our needs)
  7. Resolve that flea's are not our friends.
  8. Resolve to be friendly to cats. (This one is guaranteed to broken on day one)
  9. Resolve not to eat cat poo. (Don't ask, I was scolded for that one)
  10. Resolve not to sneak onto the humans bed at night. (As if I would)

Dad has not said anything about a new year resolution, so I am not sure if he has chosen one at all. Maybe I should choose one for him, like take Poppy for an extra long walk every day. Or maybe a reverse resolution for him to spend less time grooming and washing my coat.

Well that's it for today.

 Yip Yap

Love Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment